Your website design, as well as the words you use within it, makes up a digital representation of your store. Your home page is your entranceway – you have to keep it clean and professional to build trust and create a positive first impression for potential customers. Your product pages are your displays, allowing you to display the variety, quality, and value of your offerings. Your overall look and feel and the user-friendliness of your navigation are the closest your virtual visitors get to being greeted by a helpful, smiling face.
Today, WordPress is considered the standard when creating website or blogs. It is optimized for easy publishing and content changes. But more importantly, Google likes WordPress with built-in optimization tools. WordPress is easy to optimize for better search engine ranking.
Website or Blog Creations Project Plan
- Working with you to create and define objectives of the new website, optimal site architecture, site navigation, and needed special features
- Correspondence and discussions about the project specifications needed to create the Website Project Plan are done by phone and email. In-person meetings are not included
Hunter Douglas Website Customization
We will utilize the Hunter Douglas template and customize it to reflect your business while staying within the Hunter Douglas template and guidelines.
- We will complete the required form to get the process started
- Create custom pages with unique copy and links
- Resize and upload your photos if available
- Write custom meta tags and descriptions for each page
Contact Us to Get Started
Just like you wouldn’t spend thousands of dollars to promote a grand opening of a store that wasn’t showcase perfect, you shouldn’t put money into e-marketing until your site is ready to welcome online customers. Contact Trowen Communications today for a FREE website evaluation. We’ll tell you where you can improve to help your site perform well with your e-marketing efforts.